Bank of Ireland for intermediaries (Selected Partners Only)
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Bank of Ireland for Intermediaries and complete the online registration.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When submitting an application it will ask you to select your mortgage club as the payment route. Please choose ‘Legal & General Partnership Services’.
How to contact this lender
Get in touch with your Business Development Manager, you can find details here
We’re right here for you.
Who we are
Bank of Ireland for Intermediaries is focused on helping you to help more clients. Our range of residential and Buy to Let mortgages are underpinned by experienced people and great service. Whether you’re looking for solutions for buyers with small deposits or landlords needing a more flexible approach to affordability, we’re right here for you.
What we do
We offer great service and have the right people, products and systems to support you.
- Experienced and knowledgeable Business Development team available to support you wherever you are in the country
- Common sense underwriting decisions – Day 1 shopping list including automatic acceptance for straightforward cases
- Direct contact to underwriters through our online case messaging system
- Pragmatic, flexible approach for good quality, complex cases
- Award winning, Best Large Loan Lender
Post Office for Intermediaries has now closed for new business, but we'll still be here to support your existing customer transactions. All new business will be sold through Bank of Ireland for Intermediaries, if you haven't already, you can register with Bank of Ireland for Intermediaries here.
Please visit https://www.postoffice4intermediaries.co.uk/po4i-update/ for more information.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let
|Residential - Retention
|Buy to Let - Retention
|Porting and Further Advance