How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit our registration page and click ‘Request Access’ this will then direct you to the online portal to complete the registration. Once received, our Sales Support Team will contact you when they have activated your account. If you are experiencing difficulties with the registration process, please call 08000 356 544.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When registering, you will be asked if you belong to a Mortgage Club, you can choose from a list in a drop down menu.
How to contact this lender
Should you need to contact Gatehouse Bank, please call 08000 356 544 where one of the team will be happy to help. You can also find your local BDM to discuss any cases.
About Gatehouse Bank
At Gatehouse Bank we specialise in providing competitive buy-to-let and home purchase finance for UK residents/entities, UK Expats and International residents looking to acquire or refinance property based in England and Wales.
How can we help you and your clients?
We offer a range of competitive products covering both Buy-to-Let and Home Purchase Plans which are Shariah-compliant.
Key BTL finance highlights include:
- Portfolio Landlords – no limit on the number of properties
- No Early Payment charges on any product
- Available for individuals, sole proprietors/partnerships, limited companies and on & off-shore SPV structures
- Finance available for HMOs and MUFBs
- Rental top-up with surplus income available
- Finance provided up to 80% of the property value, up to £5m, over a max 30 year term
- No requirement for Assets Under Management
- Enhanced proc fees payable on portfolios
Our service to you
- We have dedicated, professional and experienced Business Development Managers.
- Every application is individually assessed, giving us the opportunity to take a flexible approach. Our experienced team of underwriters make the decisions.
- You have direct access to a named individual, based at our offices in Milton Keynes, who is processing your application.
- We have an end-to-end online application system offering a fast decision in principle and case tracking.
Find out more
Before you can submit a case, you’ll need to register with us first. Using the link below, click ‘Request Access’ and this will then direct you to the online portal to complete the registration. Click here to register.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let