Hanley Economic Building Society
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit: www.thehanley.co.uk/intermediaries and select the “Intermediary Online – Register” please complete this section, you will receive two emails from us, one to give you your username and the other so that you can set your password and memorable information. Once this is complete you are ready to use the online application system
How to contact this lender
Available Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Our online chat facility has extended contact hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Thursday 09:00 - 19:00
Saturday 09:00 - 16:00
Why choose Hanley Intermediaries?
Here at Hanley Intermediaries, we like to work alongside our brokers and provide the highest level of service combined with competitive mortgage products. Since 1854, we have helped people buy homes and with our flexible approach, we believe we are your first alternative when your customer doesn’t fit traditional criteria.
Did you know….?
- We don’t credit score, we just have common sense underwriting.
- We have flexible criteria, if your customer doesn’t quite fit, enquire with us!
- Lending available throughout England & Wales (we are not postcode restricted).
- Online broker application system.
- Prompt payments of procuration fees.
- We offer products for residential, buy to let, buy to let (consumer & regulated), near prime, interest only and self-build!
- We lend up to 95% LTV including new houses, flats and shared ownership.
- Interest only mortgages up to 75% LTV.
- We offer day 1 re-mortgage.
- We have specialist ‘credit repair’ criteria and products
- We offer ‘self-build’ mortgages direct to Intermediaries.
Submitting an application
Before starting your application we will need you to register with us. This is a quick process, just please click onto www.thehanley.co.uk/intermediaries and follow the instructions.
Once you are registered you will be able to produce a KFI for your customer, if eligible you will receive the KFI along with a mortgage certificate for your customer. When you are ready to proceed to application, simply click on to the KFI and you can move forward to the application stage. Accompanying documents are required to be uploaded on to the system. Please note that the Direct Debit mandate form is needed by post for us to send to the bank with your customer’s wet signature.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.400%||0.350%|
|RIO (Retirement Interest Only)||0.350%||0.300%|