Harpenden Building Society
How to register with this lender as a new user
You can use the Broker Online portal for applications
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Please see our procuration fee details below – brokers should notify the Society on a full application that the proc fee should be paid via Legal & General.
Who we are
We provide individually underwritten mortgages. That way we get to completely understand the needs of the customer.
Individual approach to your application:
- No use of over-mechanical, tick-box credit scoring
- An individually-assessed, common-sense approach
- Repayment, Interest-only or a combination of both
Flexible view on the merits of your case
- Suitability and affordability are key
- No upper age restriction
- Up to 4 borrowers per application
Clear, fair and transparent charges
- You are aware of all charges and costs
- No other hidden charges
Look at many types of income when assessing affordability
- Self-employed income
- Pension, drawings, dividends, rental/investment/trust income and maintenance
What we do
We have the expertise to manage complex mortgage applications and we take a flexible view on the merits of all cases and create specialist solutions for your clients.
Our policy of lending to people in different types of employment includes; employed, self-employed and retired.
We consider many income sources when determining affordability. These include salary, bonus and commission, self-employed income, pension and investment or trust income.
Our individual products;
- Residential Owner Occupied
- Lending into retirement
- Lending in retirement
- Standard self-build
- Premium self-build
- Development to sell/let
- Residential bridging
- Holiday Let/Second home/holiday home
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Residential (All products)||0.400%||0.380%|
|Buy to Let||0.400%||0.380%|
|Retention / Further advance||0.2000%||0.1800%|