Investec Private Bank
How to register with this lender as a new user
Please note, Investec Private Bank will launch online registration in 2018.
Call Investec Private Banking on +44 (0)20 7597 4050 to speak with a member of their dedicated Mortgage Intermediary team.
For further details please visit the Investec Private Banking website.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Please advise Investec Private Banking as part of your registration process that you are a member of the Mortgage Club.
How to contact this lender
Call Investec Private Banking on +44 (0)20 7597 4050 to speak with a member of their dedicated Mortgage Intermediary Team. For further details please visit the Investec Private Banking website.
Alternatively, please contact Peter Izard, Business Development Manager on:
Mobile: 0791 277 3278
Meet your Investec Private Banking team here
Here’s a quick guide to understand if your client may qualify for Investec Private Banking.
- Earn a minimum annual income of £300,000. Investec’s clients typically have net assets of £3million or more. Please note, Investec Private Bank‘s criteria for calculating annual income is flexible – this may include, but not limited to, foreign currency income, carry, co-invest and bonuses.
- Residency is not limited to UK. Investec Private Bank offers mortgages to both UK residents and non-UK residents.
- Property purchase in England and Wales. At this time Investec Private Bank does not offer mortgages on property located in Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- No assets under management criteria. There is no requirement for your client to have funds under Investec Private Bank’s managed to apply.
About Investec Private Bank’s mortgages
A mortgage from Investec Private Bank is created to be as unique as your client. Designed with flexible features and repayment options required to help your client achieve both their short-term and long-term goals.
- Buying a second home or moving home
- First time buyers
- Accessing equity in the main residential property
- Borrowing to invest in residential property
- Renovating or building a main residential property
Key facts are a glance:
Loan amount: From £250,000 to £10million (Investec may consider higher)
Loan-to-Value: Up to 95% owner occupied properties
Interest rate: Fixed and tracker rate mortgages are available. The actual rate available may depend upon your client’s specific circumstances. Ask your dedicated Private Banker for a personalised illustration.
Loan terms: Up to 35 years for capital and interest (up to 15 years for buy-to-let mortgages). Terms vary based upon your client’s individual circumstances.
Overpayments: Allowed. Please note, an early repayment charge may apply.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Million Plus range