How to register with this lender as a new user
To register to use The Mortgage Portal - https://intermediaries.metrobankonline.co.uk/Molregistration/
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
As part of the registration process the Club/Network you are assigned to will be added as a payment route. When you submit your application please select ‘the Club/Network you are assigned to’ as the payment route from the options provided.
How to contact this lender
Get in touch with your Local Business Development Manager – they love to hear from you.
Simply use our tool which allows you to enter your postcode and find your local BDM at the click of a button - metrobankonline.co.uk/intermediaries/find-your-local-bdm/ or alternatively, contact the Broker Helpdesk on 0203 427 1019
Who are we?
Whether your customers are first-time buyers or experienced landlords, it’s important to find the right products that come with individual support. We’ve designed our mortgages to be practical, flexible and easy to understand, and our specialist team is on hand to help – so expert advice is right there when it’s needed.
Lending available in England, Wales and Scotland (Scottish postcodes do not cover – HS, KW or ZE) subject to a minimum purchase price/valuation of £75,000.
What we do
- Maximum 85% LTV - houses and flats (new build 85%)
- Customers with a less than perfect credit profile – subject to full assessment and a credit score pass
- Enhance income multiples for high earners and professionals
- Joint borrower, sole proprietor – only where the additional borrower(s) is an immediate family relative
- Up to four applicants, all incomes considered
- Continued support for self-employed – there will be a requirement to demonstrate the sustainability and profit of the business
- 60% Bonus/commission/overtime
- Maximum age 80 considered – term based on the oldest applicants age
- Contractors – will consider any profession not just IT workers
- Second homes maximum LTV up to 85% considered
Buy to Let
- Maximum 75% LTV
- Top slicing from earned income to support btl applications
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let||0.430%||0.410%|
|Rate Switch - Residential||0.300%||0.285%|
|Rate Switch - Buy to Let||0.300%||0.285%|