Nationwide for Intermediaries
How to register with this lender as a new user
How to register for electronic trading:
Step 1: First you need to register your details with MTE to receive your User ID, Password and PIN number. After successfully completing this step you will need to wait 2 hours before returning to complete step 2.
Step 2: Once you have your MTE log in details, register with Nationwide (if you aren't already). After you have registered your details for MTE and Nationwide log on and you'll have immediate access to NFI Online.
Amend existing registration details
You can amend your existing registration details by signing onto NFI Online and selecting 'manage my details'. From here you will have the option to select three tabs, Personal Details, Company Details, Submission Routes.
To view or update your mailing preferences, e-mail address or contact details, please select Personal Details.
If you wish to update the address that is printed on KFIs and Offers, please select Company Details.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When registering with this lender, tell them that Legal & General Mortgage Club will be one of your nominated routes for payment.
You can amend your existing registration details by signing onto NFI Online and selecting 'manage my details'.
The option to select three tabs, Personal Details, Company Details, Submission Routes will appear.
How to contact this lender
Broker Chat is an online instant messaging service open until 5pm, Monday to Friday. It’s a quick and convenient way to speak to one of our experienced advisers. You can get guidance with any of the following:
- Lending criteria
- Procuration fees
- Technical support.
Broker Chat also gives you the ability to save a record of your online conversation.
Tel: 0345 600 31 31
Nationwide for Intermediaries (NFI)
Nationwide for Intermediaries has a strong commitment to the intermediary mortgage market with a National UK wide Business Development team. We aim to help brokers grow their businesses by providing a range of competitively priced mortgage products, excellent service and through continually investing in improved technology. For every 10 people we help to buy their home, over 7 are thanks to brokers like you.
What we do
Products and Features
- Free standard valuations on all homebuyer & remortgage products
- Dedicated New Build hub and guide to help you submit New Build business more easily
- Various employment types accepted (subject to criteria) – employed (including new jobs), Self Employed, Fixed Term Contracts, Zero Hour Contracts, Foster Carers
- Remortgage products with a free standard valuation and free standard legal fees or £500 cashback
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Tracker rate mortgages, with no ERCs
- Interest only available on remortgages and purchases
- 10% overpayment allowance, based on original loan amount
- Housing scheme support including Help to Buy and Shared Ownership
- Dedicated large loans team for loans from £500k to £2m
- Joint Let to Buy proposition with The Mortgage Works
- Switcher applications accepted on behalf of members
- Further advance applications accepted on behalf of members.
Submit applications through NFI Online
- Instant DIPs, KFIs and product reservations
- Complete online applications
- Fully electronic declarations
- Immediate valuation instruction
- Print DIP certificates
- Scan and attach documents.
Supporting you and your clients
NFI has a network of field and telephone based Business Development Managers covering the UK along with telephone based, regional Business Development Advisers committed to meeting your business needs.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Further Advance||0.350% (min £100.00)||0.330% (min £90.00)|