How to register with this lender as a new user
Online Mortgage Service ‘SWB Click’, Registration and it takes two working days to get access
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
You must use your Legal & General agency number when submitting cases.
How to contact this lender
Intermediary Support Contact Page https://adviser.scottishwidows.co.uk/products/mortgages/support.html
Post: Scottish Widows Bank, PO Box 12757, 67 Morrison Street, Edinburgh EH3 8YJ
Phone: 0345 845 0110 (8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, Wednesdays from 10am)
What makes us different
Scottish Widows Bank offers mortgage products designed to provide your clients with flexible solutions.
Our Professional Mortgage is available to solicitors, accountants, medical doctors, barristers, pharmacists, dentists, vets, optometrists, trainee solicitors, actuaries and teachers. It offers increased flexibility through a variety of features, including offset and up to 90% borrowing.
A straightforward mortgage that offers a range of additional flexible features, including offset, and could meet the needs of many of your clients including the self employed. Available up to 90% borrowing.
FEATURES OF OUR MORTGAGES
- Choice of reduced term or reduced monthly payment
- No additional charge or higher rates for offset facility
- Simply one mortgage and one savings account
- Use the online offset calculator to show your clients the benefit of offsetting
- Free valuation or refund up to £250
- Free legals or £300 cashback
- Restrictions apply – visit www.scottishwidows.co.uk/extranet/ for more details.
Switch and Fix
- Available on base rate tracker mortgages
- Switch to a new fixed rate without paying an Early Repayment Charge
- A fixed rate booking fee applies.
Allows clients to manage their mortgage and Offset Saver Account online.
AN AWARD WINNING SERVICE
Online Mortgage Service
- Create Key Facts Illustrations
- Obtain Decisions in Principle
- Submit full applications
- Online Case Tracking
A personal touch
- Dedicated BDM and Mortgage Telephony teams
- Choose how you’d like to apply – online, telephone or post.
- Direct personal case ownership and access to underwriters and credit managers
- Flexible underwriting – finding solutions for individual circumstances
- No cross sell guarantee
- Procuration fees paid weekly.
Submitting an application
There are three ways you can submit an application:
- Apply online - We’ll send you login details as soon as we receive your completed registration form
- By phone - Call us on 0345 845 0110. Our lines are open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (Wednesdays from 10am).
- By post - Scottish Widows Bank, PO Box 12757, 67 Morrison Street, Edinburgh EH3 8YJ
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Equity Release - Lump sum & Further Advance||3.000% (max £10,000)||2.850% (max £9,500)|
|Equity Release - Future Release||1.250% (max £10,000)||1.200% (max £9,500)|