How to register with this lender as a new user
Please note: We are working with a selected number of partners and not currently expanding our distribution to the wider market at this stage.
Please contact Legal & General Mortgage Club to confirm if you have access to our products.
To register with the West Brom for intermediaries you can either contact the Intermediary Sales and Support team on 0345 241 3597 or by email email@example.com
After receiving your request we will send you an email directing you to our online registration form. This will only take a few minutes to complete and once submitted, we will aim to get your account activated within 48 hours.
At the West Brom for intermediaries we understand that not all clients are the same and there are a wide range of personal circumstances to consider.
This approach is underpinned by outstanding service, as recognised in the Financial Adviser Service Awards where we were proud to have been awarded the highly coveted 5 star rating.
We offer a wide range of solutions to meet the needs of your clients including:
- Assisted mortgage (Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor)
- Help to buy remortgage (Repay or retain equity share)
- Interest only sale of property
- Capital raising to 90% LTV
- Capital raising to 75% LTV for business purposes
- Up to 95% LTV
- Up to 100% of regular overtime & commission can be considered
- Gifted deposits
- Up to 95% LTV for second properties
Our latest range of products
The West Brom for intermediaries latest range of products can be viewed at www.wbfi.co.uk
Making it easier to do business with us
We understand how important it is to provide a professional and efficient service when it comes to supporting our partners through:
- A full online submission process.
- A case management system with document upload capability.
- Local Business Relationship Managers and a dedicated Intermediary Sales & Support team.
- Access to underwriters during the application process if you need to discuss one of your cases with them.
Submitting an application
To submit cases you will need to select your preferred submission route to ensure that the case is submitted via your selected Mortgage Club. To do so, simply follow the steps in our Submission Route Guide.
We also have a ‘How to submit business guide’ which provides you with a number of hints and tips to help speed up the application process, enabling us to process your client’s application more efficiently.
You will find our Lending and Security Guidelines useful as it outlines the Society’s current approach to lending to enable you to assess your case before you submit it to us.
You will also find our Affordability Calculator to get an accurate borrowing figure for your client.
Supporting standard documentation when submitting a case
Underwriters complete an initial review of all new applications and the documents listed below are required as a minimum at the point of submission. There will be applications where no further supporting documentation will be required and we can proceed to offer, however if we do need anything more, we will confirm this to you on the same day or within 24 hours* of receiving the new application.
- Latest payslip
- Last 3 payslips & P60 if overtime or commission is being used
- The last 3 months’ business bank statements, last two years SA302/Tax Year Overview or the last 2 years’ accounts for self-employed
- Signed Direct Debit & Declaration, which is available on www.wbfi.co.uk (Please ensure that the customer reference and name are included)
- Evidence of deposit – If applicable
- Gifted deposit letter – If applicable (Copy available on www.wbfi.co.uk)
- BTL Declaration – For existing properties in addition to the residential property - If applicable (Copy available on www.wbfi.co.uk)
*Our standard SLA is 48 hours, however 24 hours has been constantly achieved over the last 12 months.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you