Expert insights, tailor-made for advisers
The Link Magazine is your expert quarterly guide to the protection market. Each issue showcases the latest insights, data and thought leadership from our protection team, to help you dig deeper into market trends, products and analysis.
In this issue
- A 2022 lookback, including an inventory of the support that we’re growing for you and your clients
- Impacts of a significant year upon clients, and how the DQM Programme is adapting
- Key findings from the 2022 Deadline to Breadline report
- An introduction to our new research, The Secrets to Protection Success
- Your invitation to apply for the 2023 Business Quality Awards, by December 20th
Issue 6, August 2022
Helping to reposition the cost of living crisis conversations with clients and building business resilience in times of uncertainty.
Issue 5, March 2022
Featuring an interview with Karen Fuge, high value support for the protection market and how to navigate the year of the squeeze.
Issue 4, December 2021
Featuring the latest State of the Nation report, bridging the gap between mortgage and insurance, and Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Issue 3, August 2021
Featuring Umbrella Benefits, supporting the Income Protection Task Force, and how you can help us to pay more claims.
Issue 2, April 2021
Featuring the latest Deadline to Breadline report, is this the golden year for mortgage advisers, and six ways you could lose your home.
Issue 1, October 2020
Featuring Nigel Wilson on inclusive capitalism, Income Protection sales aids, and our new rental proposition with Phil Spencer and Move IQ.