How do I make a bereavement claim?
If you have a Joint policy, please log into My Account to start a claim otherwise please call us. The number can be found by clicking on ‘Other Ways to claim’.
When you let us know about a claim, please provide us with the following:
- Policy number
- Name of the person who has died
- Cause, date, and place of death (if known)
- Who you are and your relationship to the deceased
- Who the legal next of kin is (if known)
- The death certificate (if available), or details of the circumstance of the death
For Life insurance claims you can contact us in a variety of ways:
0800 137 101 - our UK based claims team.
If calling from abroad please call +441273 374 665. (Calls charged at the prevailing international rate).
Lines are open 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. We may record and monitor calls.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (when sending emails you should not include any personal, financial or banking details, as this method is not a secure way of supplying information.)
0370 166 0275
Write to us:
Legal & General Claims Department,