- Guaranteed acceptance*
- 100% of claims paid
- Fixed premiums that never go up
Why get Over 50 Life Insurance with Legal & General?
Our Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance could be an affordable way for you to leave some money for your loved ones after you die. It could be used to help settle unpaid bills, as a gift or to help towards the cost of a funeral.
We're proud that we are the UK's No.1 Life insurance provider1 and we've been able to help protect families for over 180 years.
Here's some great reasons to take out cover with us:
- 100% of claims paid in full - most in 1 day
- Fixed premiums - your premiums will never go up and your cover won't go down.
- *Guaranteed acceptance with no medical questions for UK residents aged 50-80.
- Full cover after just one year - immediate cover for accidental death (T&C's apply).
- Wellbeing Support. We want to help look after your wellbeing throughout the lifetime of your policy, that’s why we've partnered with RedArc Assured Limited whose registered nurses can provide you with a wide range of wellbeing services. Find out more
So whether you're over 50, 60 or 70, over 50 life cover is simple. With our Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance you choose a premium you want to pay and can afford each month, to provide a cash sum that meets your needs. When you pass on, your loved ones could use this cash sum to help at a difficult time.
This page was last reviewed by our team of financial experts on 3rd May 2023.