P60 prize draw
Here are this years winners:
Albert, County Antrim.
Julie, West Midlands.
Dea Rebecca, County Armagh.
Terms and conditions
- Entries for the offer will be accepted via legalandgeneral.com/advice-for-younger-self or by return of the attached coupon.
- The closing date for applications is 23:59 on 30 June 2022.
- The prize draw will be held on 11 July 2022.
- Winners will be contacted by 18 July 2022.
- The winners will be picked at random from all the entries and will be contacted by email and/or phone using the contact details provided on the entry. The judges’ decision is final. If we are unable to get in contact with you within 30 days at the contact details provided by you, we’ll randomly select another winner to take your place.
- All entrants must be aged 55 or over.
- Employees or agents of Legal & General and their families and any other person acting in connection with this draw and their families are ineligible to participate.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing for Legal & General to share your details with The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG, which is acting as the third-party agent for fulfilling prizes. Only the information of the winners will be shared with MLP to be able to complete the fulfilment of prizes. This will comprise the following information: full name, email, and postal address. For more information on how we use your data, visit legalandgeneral.com/privacy-policy/
- There are 20 prizes in total. Each prize is a John Lewis & Partners gift card worth £100 or equivalent. John Lewis is not a party to these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions will apply to the John Lewis & Partners gift card, including but not limited to specifying where and how the gift card can be spent. You must read the terms and conditions of the John Lewis & Partners gift card to understand any such requirements. The terms and conditions of the gift card can be found here: https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/shopping-with-us/terms-and-conditions. Legal & General accepts no liability in relation to the John Lewis & Partners gift card itself.
- Legal & General reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that even if not selected in the prize draw we may publish your story , first name and county of residence on our website or in our newsletter publications and may need to disclose them to the Advertising Standards Authority or others upon request. If you object to this information being made available, please note your objection when you submit your answers.
- Any decision of Legal & General as to eligibility to take part in the prize draw or the result of the offer will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal & General accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable, whether due to the submission of incomplete information or any other reason. Legal & General accepts no responsibility for any John Lewis & Partners gift card if it is delayed, lost, damaged or does not work for any other reason outside the control of Legal & General.
- Legal & General reserves the right to delay the offer in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- Legal & General reserves the right to not send you the John Lewis & Partners gift card should Legal & General discover or have a reasonable suspicion that you are abusing the terms of this offer.
- Legal & General and Data Controller: Legal & General Assurance Society Limited One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA. The offer and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts. By entering this offer all applicants consent to the transfer of any personal data to the Data Controller for the administration of this prize draw and for the purposes of advertising, promotion and/or publicity in connection with the offer.
Legal & General Assurance Society Limited Registered in England and Wales No. 00166055. Registered office: One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA.Legal & General Assurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.