How to register with this lender as a new user
To register on our panel you’ll need to be registered with Virgin Money first. You can do that at intermediaries.virginmoney.com.
Once registered on Virgin Money’s panel, you then need to register for Clydesdale’s Bank’s online portal, you can do that here. Once you’ve registered and logged in for the first time you’ll be prompted to validate your details with us. You can do that by emailing email@example.com and quoting your company FCA number.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
To select Legal & General as your payment route, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact this lender
For large loan new business enquiries of £750k or more, that are complex or that don’t meet our standard lending criteria, you can speak to our underwriters directly on 0113 224 1369. We’re here 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
For updates on an application you have already submitted, email us at email@example.com and our team will get back to you within four working hours.
For help and support submitting an online application, please refer to our FAQs. If you need further support call 0800 6783 066. We’re here 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Who are we
We understand every client has different needs. That’s why we’re proud to deliver intermediary solutions as individual as your clients.
Your clients come to you because you’ll find a mortgage solution that fits their needs, not a lender’s. Brokers come to us because we understand this and we’re able to adopt a flexible approach and assess cases on their individual merits.
Our team will work with you to understand your client and what we may be able to do for them, helping you to find solutions.
What we do
- Non-standard income — we’ll discuss non-standard income streams and more complex income structures to see if we can find a way to assist your clients.
- Buy-to-let — we are proud to be different when it comes to assessing your client’s BTL mortgage, and that means making an overall affordability assessment. We can lend to first-time landlords, non-owner occupiers and first-time buyers.
- Large loans — you get direct access to underwriters for £750k+ loans. Available to 75% LTV up to £5m.
- Interest only — we lend up to 75% LTV with a range of acceptable repayment vehicles. Capital & Interest top up to 80% LTV available to £2.5m.
- Self-employed — we’ll use the customer’s share of pre-tax profit plus director’s remuneration.
- Professionals — our mortgages for professionals are available where one or more of the applicants are employed in one of the occupations listed here, with loans available from £80k up to £1m up to 85% LTV and to £750k up to 90% LTV.
- Contractors — we can accept applicants with a one-year contracting history for mortgages up to 95% LTV or under one-year to 70% LTV.
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to Let