Market Harborough Building Society
How to register with this lender as a new user
We look forward to hearing from you. When you approach us with an enquiry, please confirm that you are part of Legal & General Mortgage Club.
If you’re already registered with MHBS and would like to change to Legal & General, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
We’ll also register you for our online application portal Case Hub so you can track and update your cases and receive proactive updates from our team.
How to contact this lender
- 01858 412345
- Case Hub log in
Who we are
We are a trusted specialist lender working in partnership with intermediaries to provide mortgage solutions for complex cases.
We offer a range of lending options including:
- Residential with complex property or income
- Large loans for high net worth borrowers
- Award-winning multi-generation mortgages – Joint borrower, sole ownership and up to four incomes
- Expat residential and let
- Holiday let
- Any combination of the above.
As one of the first lenders to commit to a minimum product withdrawal notice of 24 hours, we’re a partner you can trust. Our five-star Feefo service rating tells us that intermediaries value our expertise and problem-solving to find the right mortgage solution for clients - and you can count on our Credit Committee decisions. This, combined with our online Case Hub helps deliver easy processing of complex mortgage cases. Find out more at mhbs.co.uk/intermediaries.
Our Thrive Agenda, puts our partners, members and community at the heart of what we do to help them flourish. As well as helping intermediaries and clients with mortgages, we’ve invested £2m into six brand new, affordable homes in our area to support those most in need.
What we do
Here are a few of our lending niches:
- Loans from £200k - £3.5m
- 75% LTV up to £2.75m loan
- Joint borrower, sole owner
- Complex incomes, including self-employed, investment income and foreign currency
- Complex properties, such as large acreage, annexes, multiple titles and commercial usage
- Lending to foreign nationals
- Part residential/part let properties
- Holiday let, with Airbnb as standard
- No upper age limit on let applications
For more details or help with a case please get in touch with the Intermediary Team on 01858 412345 or visit mhbs.co.uk/intermediaries.
Our intermediary website can be found here – mhbs.co.uk/intermediaries
View our latest news and recent case examples at mhbs.co.uk/intermediaries/news/
|Fee received from lender
|We'll pay you
|Buy to let